If your trial requires European study sites, we can help. Through the international operations of DaVita HealthCare Partners, DaVita Clinical Research has expanded internationally to include clinical trial investigators and research sites in Europe’s largest pharmaceutical market – Germany — as well as in Poland and Portugal.
Our local researchers in Europe have a combined 50 years of research experience conducting clinical trials. They combine their extensive nephrology and diabetes clinical trial experience with knowledge of local differences in the practice of nephrology to make us a valuable resource in drug development for chronic kidney disease management.
- Clinical research sites in multiple countries with single, centralized point of contact
- Deep renal and diabetes expertise
- Patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD), end-stage renal disease (ESRD), and diabetes available for potential trial enrollment
- Clinical care expertise
- Knowledge of local nuances in the practice of nephrology
- Trial design, feasibility, and execution
International healthcare delivery operations.
Research sites in the US, Germany, Poland, Columbia, and Portugal.