Expertise in Renal Research
With our long history of advancing kidney care, DaVita Clinical Research® brings exceptional depth of knowledge and clinical expertise in renal research and clinical trial operations for Phase II-IV trials.
With access to 1/3 of the total US end-stage renal disease (ESRD) patient population, we can access our dense patient-level data to guide the design of your protocol, identify sites, and quickly enroll late phase trial subjects. Our team has a 25-year track record of employing a resourceful approach that will enable you to make confident decisions and meet your late phase study timelines.
- Access to 160,000 dialysis patients in the US
- Access to the largest renal patient database with 14 billion data points
- Access to our growing, data-rich CKD network
- More than 150 late phase, investigative physicians practices and more than 250 sites
- Protocol design and feasibility
- Inclusion/exclusion sensitivity analysis
- Integration strategy into CKD patient environment
Our access to patients and our long-standing relationships with investigator physicians allow us to get study sites up and running efficiently and effectively using data-driven metrics to select the best sites for late phase clinical studies.
No other clinical research organization has deeper experience in conducting renal trials. DaVita Clinical Research® has had direct engagement with every end-stage renal drug that has received FDA approval in the past 15 years.